8.05.2009

Been Working So Hard

The fam went to Tuacahn last week and saw Footloose.  Well, we tried to.
Thayne (from Season 4 of So You Think You Can Dance) plays the lead, Ren.  
We were trying to recreate the picture, but my mom didn't like that I was cutting off the words so she made me move.  This is the awkward picture that resulted from that...
Yeah, like that's better?

Anyway, So You Think You Can Dance was actually there filming part of the musical for their show.  I was pretty pleased.

During the first half of the show, it was 8000 degrees.
Then during intermission it started getting really windy.
When the second half started, there was lightning everywhere and it was starting to rain.  So they cancelled the show for the night.
We were sad :(

On the way home there was crazy lightning about every two seconds.  It was the best lightning storm I've ever seen.  We saw lightning hit the side of a mountain and start a fire.  Crazy stuff.

We did get to see the rest of the show last night though.  It was interesting to see the first part again and see what was different.  I got to see my favorite part twice though and loved it both times!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That sounds fun! I agree...the lightning storm WAS crazy. I am jealous that you were there when SYTYCD was.