You've been so good to me. Next Monday is coming way too fast.
I'll miss your sandal wearing:
I'll miss your extra time with these peeps:


I'll miss your delicious sunsets:
I'll miss your days where I have nothing to do but play with my new camera:
(sure wish I knew how to use it!)
I'll miss your frequent ice cream trips:
I'll miss your freaking awesome ward activities:
(now I'll toot my own horn...I sure know how to throw one kick butt party...woot woot!)

This is from the chocolate pudding fight - I made 300 cups of pudding.
I managed to stay relatively clean.
And I quote, "That was the best FHE EVER!"
Yeah, someone said that.
I'll miss your concerts on the lawn under the stars:
I'll miss your vacations:
I'll miss your many demolition derbies and rodeos:
(even if they are redneck and I have no clue what's going on at the rodeos)
I'll miss your random adventures at the batting cages laughing my head off:
And I'll miss your sweet summer job:
(which really shouldn't even be called a job)
How am I ever going to adjust to real life after all of that?
3 comments:
I love your tribute to summer, but mostly I love the classic Brett face. Priceless...
Let's put this in perspective...after Monday you'll only have 179 days until you can do summer all over again. Until then those sweet little 5th graders can keep you company, and there's always the ride back & forth to work to keeps all of us in the faculty room entertained! What more could you ask for?
See you Monday!
At least you still have the Iron County fair to look forward to. He he.
Post a Comment