8.11.2009

I'm Especially For YOU! (Brett Edition)

One last week.

Brett got to come to EFY with me!  I loved it!  He wasn't in my group since I had younger kids this week, but it was fun to have him there anyway :)
I picture stalked him while he was there.
Going to the dance
Doing his thing 

Brett made it to the DANCE OFF!  WHAT?  I laughed.
With his banner 
Last day
Whenever we'd say we were siblings people would either say, "But he doesn't have red hair," or "But his skin is a lot darker than yours."

I'm so glad Brett got to be there for my last week.  LOVE YOU BRETT!

A few other highlights of the week:

Being twinners with other counselors
Kids with funny shirts
Speaking of kids with funny shirts - I love this next boy... (He was my fave)
His shirt says, "I Love Mormon Girls".  And that's me apparently being a Mormon Girl?
This one says, "Modest is Hottest".
What a cute kid.
Pretending we were on a cruise in our nasty dorms and folding the girls' towels into animals.  As you can see I was professional.
Ice Cream Parties.  
We wanted to go as a group to Aggie Ice Cream on Friday, but it was closed for Pioneer Day.  So I bought ice cream at the store and this was the result.
And of course I taught them all how to make bracelets.

Dance parties.
The counselor in the middle, Jona, stood there for about two hours doing this.
An interesting co-counselor.
His favorite phrases include:
You're pushing it.
Come on and get it
An adorable company
Beautiful girls
Keeping with tradition - ANTM
Joe.  He was in Brett's group.
He has an AMAZING voice.  
I'd always tell him that I want to steal him and put him in my pocket so he can sing to me all the time.

This is Tyler being a dinosaur.
I was in charge of the musical program with him this week.
It wasn't always easy to get the kids to come during lunch and free-time to practice. 
So we would bribe them with "treats".
I made up a rap about our awesome musical program.
I also did some nice interpretive dancing.
Boys that adore me
Yea, I'll miss that one!

Even though my polos were nasty and huge, I was so sad on the next Monday when I didn't get to put one on.  
I LOVE LOVE LOVE EFY! 

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT
HEY!
clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, 
clap, clap, clap, clap, clap,
clap, clap, clap,
 clap, clap, clap
E-F-Y!

No comments: