SUMMER TIME!
It's our vacation!
It is also time to go to High School Musical 2 at Tuacahn.
I went with my mom and sister. I decided that we need to get all decked out, so I made us some AWESOME shirts (if I do say so myself).
This is the back of my mom's shirt:
Her request was to keep it tame.
And in comparison to the others, it is.
The front of Ali's:
The back of Ali's:
The front of mine:
Bet On It is my favorite song from HSM2. I love to reenact the part where Troy jumps into the sand pit, picks up the sand, and then angrily releases it. Classic.
Seriously, who wouldn't want one of those?
Mama Les was slightly embarrassed that people were staring at us. They were just jealous though. The lady sitting behind me made me lean forward so she could read the back of mine.
Good times.
3 comments:
You guys sound like you have a lot of fun. I'm sure a day with Nicole would be a blast. I'm glad your having an exciting summer!
I miss your crazy self! I love reading about your adventures: HSM2, inappropriate EFY crushes (!!!!), and any other crazy things you do! It sounds like you have so much fun!
Can Taryn have that "I want Troy" shirt? See you soon!
Post a Comment