We started out the day by ticking Janae off and going shopping.
Not for long though because we had things to do.
Like see this:
Except for the real thing.
So I hailed a bus like a taxi and we were on our way to the water tour.
We finally saw the Brooklyn Bridge, and all the ones we thought were the Brooklyn Bridge too.
We saw all the different parts of New York and saw the area were Jay-Z lives.
And the real Statue of Liberty:
Afterward we took another bus ride with a super angry driver. Everyone else got off the bus and we just kept riding. Eventually we got off because we got nervous about the driver.
A billion hours later we found the Shake Shack and had a delicious lunch.
We oet our food and were sitting down to eat in Madison Square, but then we started to get attacked by animals. There were squirrels and birds everywhere. We finally find a less intense animal area and ate our tasty food. Everything about my burger, fries, and shake was fantastic.
We also went to the Memorial Preview Museum. It opens next fall, Janae and I decided that we'll just have to go back. We hate when we HAVE to go on vacation.
When we got to New York we only had a few definite plans. We had a gigantic list of things that we wanted to do. So we had a little rest back at our closet and decided what we really wanted to do. Janae made us a super reliable rating system and we gave stars to all of the activities.
And then...
MY FAVORITE PART OF THE TRIP!
Yes, we did sit on different rows, but it was fine. It's not like we wanted to talk to each other anyway.
I have never seen Wicked before. I absolutely loved it. Everything about it was amazing. I was so excited the entire time. I want to go again!
When we got out of Wicked, we were so giddy and full of energy, so we wandered around Times Square for a while and looked like sister missionaries.
When we got back to our closet we were so exhausted. A couple from Australia got in the elevator with us. The guys said, "How do you find the hotel?" I go to answer, but I look over and see how confused Janae is. I explained to her that he doesn't want to know how we got here, but he wants to know how we like it. I don't know that we ever answered the question because I was laughing so hard.


2 comments:
I am so jealous. Can we go on fun trips because you do with everyone else? Is our relationship not ready for that step?
Oh we are so funny. I was laughing so hard at this post to the point of tears. Please finish writing about the other days.
Post a Comment