8.02.2010

Country Living

We threw on our Wranglers, boots, and cowboy hats to hit up this concert:
Lady Antebellum
(so fun)

Tim McGraw
(so good looking)

Or what really happened is that we stuck out like a sore thumb next to all of the hicks.  There was some good people watching to be had there.  Except I really could have punched the people right behind us.

Before the concert we all met up to kick off our country night at Texas Roadhouse.
The ladies (Jackie, Ali, Michelle, Janae, and Kim) and Jake.

I got to see Janae.  We'd only been apart for two days and already missed each other so much.  And I got to see Kim, my roommate, which is actually a rare occasion.  Roommate implies that you live with each other, but I haven't been around too much this summer, so I got to see Kim too.  

And I got to see Jake too...

Thanks for the good times USANA.  And don't worry...we will be back soon!

No comments: