This is my cousin Dan.
We are the same age (exactly two months apart), and we grew up together.
He's pretty much the best cousin a girl could ask for.
At family functions we've been the head of the Single's Table for quite some time.
Six years to be exact.
When people ask about the love life, I could always deflect the questions toward Dan,
because hey, he's not married either.
Well, not any more.
Dan went and got himself married.
Good thing I really like Corrin :)
I really am so happy for them!
So, while Dan was busy getting himself married, I did this:
Was the world's worst babysitter.
(These are just a few of the kiddos.)
7 kids with 5 "adults" really shouldn't be that hard.
Only 1 out of 7 ended up in the mud so that was good.
Only 1 out of 7 dropped their pants at the Temple to pee too.
Funniest hour ever.
Went to dinner with these two babes.
(Seriously Beth, if we wait 5 years again I'll come cut all your hair off, so if you value your hair we'll make plans again soon.)
Had a mini high school reunion.
Let's not wait until one of us gets married to see each other again.
(It could be a while.)
And then maybe I flirted with this kid. A lot.
Don't judge. I'm single. I do what I want.
I recruited Jason to be my sidekick at the Single's Table for the day.
Favorite conversation of the day...
My 12 year old cousin: Are you flirting with Nic?
Jason: Well I guess I just got called out on that one. But what can ya do? It's true.
Rumor has it that I should be the next in the family to take the plunge.
However, I'm enjoying my reign over the Single's Table far too much.






3 comments:
How fun that you guys all got together! I don't think I've seen you guys for five years either! Can I be invited next time! :)
I LOVE your blog,crazy person! You have way more fun than the average person!
It was great to see your family at the wedding.
Thanks for being a great babysitter.
Post a Comment